The planning application: 16/AP/4051 (October 2016)
A second planning application was submitted in October 2016, without any publicity, to remove five clauses from the current stadium land that prevent anyone from building on it. The public consultation was open until 26th November 2016.
On 24th November 2016 the council decided to reject this planning application. The decision notice is available to read online.
Before this decision, we created some suggested points that you could make.
“Discharge/deletion of the following obligations contained within the S106 Agreement dated 16/10/1990: 1) Clause 4(3), giving access to the facilities by members of the football club, to be discharged in its entirety 2) Clauses 7(3) and 7(4), which relate to use of the land in the event that the football club cease to exist, to be discharged in their entirety 3) Clause 8, which restricts use of the football ground to leisure, recreational or educational purposes, to be discharged in its entirety 4) Clause 10, which gives users of the all-weather pitch access to the club dressing, showering and toilet facilities, to be discharged in its entirety | DULWICH HAMLET FOOTBALL CLUB, DOG KENNEL HILL, LONDON, SE22 8BD”
Easy to View Documents for 16/AP/4051:
- Application form
- Application: Covering letter
- Planning statement
- Document – APPENDIX 1 – S106 AGREEMENT DATED 16.10.1990
- Document – APPENDIX 2 – S106 SITE
- Document – APPENDIX 3 – FOOTBALL CLUB LAND OFFICIAL COPY ENTRY PLAN & TITLE
- Document – APPENDIX 4 – OFF-SITE ALL WEATHER PITCH LAND OFFICIAL COPY ENTRY TITLE & PLAN
- Document – APPENDIX 5 – 2016 APPLICATION SITE
Other Useful Documents
These have not been supplied by the applicant but are relevant to the case:
- Department for local government consultation on “Renegotiation of Section 106 planning obligations” – 2 useful documents here. This was implemented in February 2013
- The amended section of the Town & Country Planning Regulations 2013 – making legal what the consultation suggested above
- Affordable Housing and S106
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990 S106 – turgid legal document!
- Planning Obligations Guidance
- www.s106management.co.uk – advice for developers on making their projects seem unviable thus shirking affordable housing quotas